TOMSOFT Text-to-Speech Engine for just $99
TOMSOFT Text-to-Speech engine is an advanced text-to-speech engine for iPhone and iPod Touch platforms. The engine is based on the open source Flite speech synthesizer developed at Carnegie Mellon University.
The package includes all source code files for the TTS engine and the Xcode project for a working iPhone app currently selling in the iTunes App Store. The TOMSOFT Text-To-Speech engine will be digitally delivered once purchased through PayPal.
- Easy to use and to integrate (written in C and compatible with the ARM Architecture).
- Small, fast run-time synthesis engine - ideal for mobile devices such as the iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Comes with 4 Voices (3 male and 1 female)
- Additional voices can be easily be added (the engine provides support for compiling FestVox voices)
- Output to file (.wav)
- Sample source code included for the "vMail" app
If you would like to see an example of the TOMSOFT Text-To-Speech engine then you can purchase vMail from the Apple App Store. The application is available from the App Store for just $0.99 and will allow you to hear the 4 voices available in the engineDownload vMail from the App Store now